Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese entrepreneur living in the city of Orange in California. Alongside my amazing partner JP as well as my happy father Henry. My Instagram account, @annephung, is where I am most popular with my followers. I write about my daily life, positive and negative. My parents accompanied my family to America in the year 1990 when I was just a year old. I would not be able to share my story to you now without my parents' efforts to work for their dreams and put up with sacrifices. In order to give them the chance to have a prospering future, I aimed on achieving success and put in the effort to achieve it. Within my head, I could see the path I wanted to take to live my life. Go to college and then graduate. Be married. Purchase a home. Create children. My plan for success was to go to university, graduate and get a corporate job. Then I'd get married then buy a house, and start a family. But life had different plans. When I was in 2013, I started dreading going to my corporate job because the pay and prestige didn't bring me happinessand I was feeling as if I had wasted my time for a paycheck when I knew I was destined for something more. When I began to navigate my way to a new job, I realized that I was supposed to be personal trainer. I was a fan of working out, I liked being around people, and I love helping others. The business I started in the year 2014. My company is celebrating its 7th anniversary in this calendar year. It is rare to find Asian women in the industry. I strive to become a catalyst in the industry to provide the best coaching and guidance to help others to become a healthier and happier person by establishing the most sustainable life that meets the individual needs and desires. It is my goal for me to help others chase their desires and achieve the life they've always dreamed of. When my work was taking off, I was struck by the greatest loss of my life- the passing of my mother. In Heaven she rests now following an eight-year fight against the disease known as Scleroderma. But I still carry my Mom with me and dream of her daily. It is amazing how life will teach us the exact lesson we need, even when we don't realize that it is there. There are many ways that my mom's death has changed my life. I honestly believe that she gave me another opportunity to live through her demise. In the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. It was now time to go on to her next chapter and my chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. What I'm experiencing as I enter my 30s, is a feeling of aliveness and awareness. It feels like I'm truly living and not just existing. My intention in sharing my experience is to show you that, you are not alone. I would like you to feel that love is real and that therapy is common. Health is your greatest asset. You have only one life. I hope you be the best version of yourself.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halston and Eiza

Emily VanCamp